Thursday, September 11, 2008

part two

...



The saga continues! If you've stumbled across this comic and like it, please feel free to leave a comment imparting this information. If you've stumbled across this comic and don't like it, well go right ahead and leave a comment yourself, if you like that idea (but be constructive, please). Right now I don't have an on-site stat-counter, and even if I did it wouldn't tell me what people thought. If anyone outside the crew I already know is reading this is, er, reading this, and has a reaction, I'd sure love to hear about it. I'm contemplating the practicality of making an email address available for this purpose, but it certainly would be superfluous right now when the only readers I know of are my family and one or two of my buds...

No comments: