Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What's your point?

...


I hope it's obvious those're cobwebs in the last panel.

It's cluttered this time, for which I apologize. Probably I should have gone the route of additional panels, which I did consider, but for the moment I'm reluctant to add any more, er, layers of complexity. Of course the larger amount of text meant I also had to shrink the size, which makes it harder to read. Sorry again. I hope the more legible font I'm using now will be sufficient - I can read the words easily enough, but then again I already know what they say. Let me know if it's problematic. With any luck I can condense the humor sufficiently in future comics that there won't be many more like this. Cluttered, I mean. Otherwise I'm quite pleased with how this came out.

Except of course that Studio started annoying me again. Here's what makes me really angry: when I draw something and then go to erase the excess...and I can't. The eraser just doesn't work. No matter which layer I'm in! Argh! It's phenomena like this that drive a man to drink, or at least swear, or at least complain in a web posting.

No comments: